All your questions about the content that our product supports
- Can students download content and take tablets home?
- Do I need a special person to manage this product?
- Will you run the program for our school?
- What is the minimum usage required per student for optimal use?
- What type of content can I add to the product?
- Can I add my own content?
- Can I download the content from the Classcloud to my laptop?
- Images not appearing offline after curating, what should I do?
- Who owns the content uploaded to the ClassCloud app?
- Do I need to pay for content?
- Can I upload OER(Open educational resources) content from the web?
- What type of content can I add to the Classcloud?
- Is there a restriction on the file size that I can upload?
- I have my own LMS and content, can I install it on the ClassCloud?
- I want to add some education stories and movies for my kids. How do I do this?
- I have great internet in the school and currently use Youtube videos. How will the Classscloud help me?
- I am a school and my teachers have made their own lesson plans and questions banks. Can I still use the ClassCloud?
- What content is pre-loaded into the box?