All ClassCloud products i.e. Zaya Lite, ClassCloud Online and ClassCloud Premium, will require -
- Access to electricity to power the ClassCloud hardware and charge devices (tablets, personal computers) being used in the classroom
- A minimum of 20 tablets or WiFi enabled devices such as personal computers or laptops for 200 students
- At least one program facilitator to train/educate for implementation of solution
Additionally, each product has a requirement of its own -
- Zaya Lite will require access to digital content as the ClassCloud hardware comes with no pre-loaded content. This may be licensed or open-source content available from multiple providers from YouTube to official text books from different state brands. You may even choose to subscribe for content from Zaya.
- ClassCloud Online will require access to internet broadband
Search for more answers under the 'Products and Pricing' Section.