To connect any wifi enabled device to the Classcloud first start your Classcloud.
You can also follow this step by step guide to connect to a classcloud:
- Connect one end of the power adapter to the power port present on the rear side of the Classcloud.
- Once the plug is connected to the power source, switch on the Classcloud by pressing the power button present on the Classcloud.
- You will notice the lights (green and yellow LEDs) glowing which are situated on top of the Classcloud.
- Wait for 4-6 minutes for Classcloud Wifi to appear on your wifi network list.
- Check the Wifi network on your wireless device (wifi list).You will see the wifi name that has been assigned to your box.
- Connect your device to the Zaya Cloud wifi.
- You will be prompted to enter the password. In most cases the password is "12345678", unless you have been told otherwise.
- After you are connected to the Zaya Cloud open the Google Chrome browser and type the url class.zaya.in to access the Zaya Homepage.