Content sync is performed to download the latest content (files) which gets added to the online server after curate.
- Setup your Classcloud
- Connect your Classcloud to the Internet
- Connect your wireless device to the Classcloud
- Open the Zaya Homepage on the browser of your device
- To start content sync enter the URL: class.zaya.in/content_sync/
- The message Checking connectivity shows that its checking if you are connected to the internet.
- If Internet connection is available ,it will show the message "Connection OK".Now you can proceed to download the content files.
- Click on "Sync Files",once you get the "Connection OK" message.
- You will see a message "Calculating number of Files" here the number of files that are new / updated are getting calculated and then gets downloaded to your Classcloud. this takes few minutes to calculate.
- It will start downloading the files indicating the number of files to be downloaded.You will also see a green bar which displays the percentage of content downloaded.
- Once it displays 100% ,the content sync is completed on your Classcloud.
- If you came across any error like “Connection Error” due to connectivity drop from the internet just refresh(reload) the page, as you are aware that content sync requires a constant internet connection .
- The sync may take time depending on the number files to be downloaded from the server.