Add a Question to an assessment
- Login to the curator interface
- Select the course then select relevant topic and the go to quiz section
- Click the Add Question button
- Specify the question title (Question text input box), upload sound clips, type of the question, difficulty, microstandard (in case of a post assessment for a lesson, microstandard of the question must be same as that of the lesson).
- Choose from the list of blooms tags
- In case the question has to be used for practice, Click Add Hint button and enter the hint
- Once you are done, click the Save button.
- The question will be added to the assessment.
- Click Preview mode button in order to get preview of that question on student’s tablet