Location: Mumbai (remote work is not possible)
Duration: Full time
We are looking for a creative and driven professional to design and plan our advertising and marketing material. This person will be responsible for writing communication for social media, blogs, website, print material, video material, and more. We are looking for someone who is extremely creative and can help enhance the Zaya brand through our marketing material.
Zaya Learning Labs Pvt Ltd (www.zaya.in) is a venture-backed, award-winning social enterprise based in India. Zaya implements affordable, scalable technology to increase access to high-quality education and bridge the achievement gap. We want to empower students all over the world to receive personalized instruction, in and outside of school.
Schools and after-school centres use our learning platform and content via tablets and our patented ClassCloud, a hardware device that enables the full e-learning experience offline, especially in schools which don’t have internet or stable electricity. We also have recently launched an English learning mobile app for kids, English Duniya. Our work currently impacts over 50,000 students in India with future plans to scale across the globe.
- Maintain the Zaya website
- Write weekly blog posts and emailers for the Zaya community
- Create and design print marketing material for all of Zaya’s products
- Assist in creation and supervision of creative assets to be used in the Zaya product
- Direct and oversee creation of promotional video material
- Manage copy for daily social media posting
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in the Arts
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent (written and spoken) knowledge of Hindi
- Experience in the education space
- Excellent knowledge of Indian languages a bonus
- Paid work - salary varies based on prior experience
- Fun work environment with like-minded, enthusiastic and dynamic people
- Strong international network of mentors in your specific area of interest to nurture your talent and guide you
- Cake on your birthday (and for that matter, on everyone else’s birthday)
- Travel to school and partner locations
Email your resume to email@example.com with “Application: Creative Copywriter” in the subject line, along with a cover letter explaining why you want to work with us and how your unique skills would benefit our efforts. Candidates will go through two rounds of interviews and a performance task.