Content and Curriculum Developer - Mathematics and EVS
Zaya Learning Labs Pvt Ltd (www.zaya.in) is a venture-backed, award-winning social enterprise based in India. Zaya implements scalable, affordable technology to increase access to high quality education and bridge the achievement gap for students in low-income schools. We want to empower teachers in low-income communities all over the world to bring a simple but powerful blended learning model into their classrooms. Zaya is creating a next generation pedagogy model that will revolutionize how technology and content is used in classrooms to transform low-performing classes into high-performing learning spaces. Currently, our labs are currently impacting over 30,000 students in India with future plans to scale across the globe.
We are seeking Content and Curriculum Developers for Mathematics and/or EVS to join our Learning and Development team. Reporting to the Product Manager-Content, this person will play a critical role in shaping and producing quality content for Zaya's blended learning curriculum.
- Researching best practices for content creation, blended learning, and adaptive learning
- Identifying high-quality video and game resources from different sources
- Creating high-quality practice question banks, assessments and videos in Hindi and English
- Mapping resources and questions to Zaya's micro standards
- Testing and editing content in office and in classrooms
- Addressing content "bugs" reported by Zaya staff and customers
- Researching and onboarding new content providers
- Maintaining relationship with existing content partners
- Coordinating with School Implementation Managers to provide best content solution for Zaya school partners
- Content development experience; experience writing question banks or digital curriculum preferred
- Degree in Mathematics or Science preferred
- Comfortable using technology
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Ability to work full-time
Candidates will go through 2 rounds of interviews and create a sample lesson plan. Finalists will be asked to supply references.
How to Apply
Send your updated resume to email@example.com.